WA logo
Call Toll-Free

Kinship Caregiver Support Program

Financial Help for Grandparents and Relatives Raising Children

If you are a relative raising a child and are struggling to make ends meet you might want to make contact with the Kinship Caregivers Support Program located in your county.

This program provides short-term support for relatives raising a child, such as:

  • First/last month rent deposit;
  • School clothes or uniforms;
  • Transitional Counseling;
  • Legal fees related to uncontested custody cases;
  • Furniture; and
  • Utility Costs.

Funds are for relative caregivers not involved in the child welfare system. Find the KCSP in your county.

Connect with the Kinship Caregiver Support Program in your local area

Connect now

Connect with Your Local CLC.

Washington’s Community Living Connections staff are available to help you explore your options to meet your current needs or create a plan for the future.

Connect now

Long-term services
In your home
Support for Family Caregivers
In your community
In other Settings
Alzheimer’s and Dementia
More options
Search by keyword
Search by need
Assess your needs
Quick Links
About Community Living Connections (CLC)
CLC Resource Directory Information
Why plan
First steps
Funding your care
Legal Assistance
Independent housing
Healthy living
Call Toll-Free 855-567-0252
by RTZ Systems