WA logo
Call Toll-Free

Legal Assistance

Legal services are available for older adults and persons with a social or economic need through federally and state-funded programs around the state. These services do not cover criminal law.

What services are available?

You can get help with legal issues, including, but not limited to:

  • Family Law
  • Consumer and Debt
  • Government Benefits
  • Aging/Elder
  • Immigration
  • Civil Rights
  • Housing
  • Domestic Violence and Anti-harassment
  • Health
  • Employment/Farm Worker Rights
  • Native American

Washington’s legal resources

  • A list of state and national legal resources is available in the Plan Section under Legal Help. This list includes private-pay options.
  • To find local legal service organizations and options, search our resource directory, under Find.

Connect with Your Local CLC.

Washington’s Community Living Connections staff are available to help you explore your options to meet your current needs or create a plan for the future.

Connect now

Long-term services
In your home
Support for Family Caregivers
In your community
In other Settings
Alzheimer’s and Dementia
More options
Search by keyword
Search by need
Assess your needs
Quick Links
About Community Living Connections (CLC)
CLC Resource Directory Information
Why plan
First steps
Funding your care
Legal Assistance
Independent housing
Healthy living
Call Toll-Free 855-567-0252
by RTZ Systems